covering all your strength and mobility needs
from Taylor Kruse, every month
To start integrating mobility with strength training, join the free waitlist below (at no obligation) and you'll get:
Instant access to 2 of our free workout guides (Beginner Guide to Strength and Guide to Strength & Suppleness)
Save up to $100 of the general public price when doors open
Free exercise and recovery tips we've used with thousands of clients
(Doors open soon, Spots are limited)JOIN THE WAITLIST
The STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO is where I will show you how to...
build strong, lean muscle while taking care of your joints and tissues
so you can do the things you love without feeling compromised!
You commit for at least 12 weeks and by that time you're
- Squatting just a little bit deeper
- Your joints and muscles feel a LOT looser
- Body aches are gradually fading
- Your weaknesses are improving
- You're gaining confidence in your body
- You feel less and less compromised
- You're proud of how hard you've worked
- And, you're equipped with incredible tools
All while being SUPPORTED by a coach and a community on the same mission
Hi, I'm Taylor!
And, I am confident you can meet your goals.
Any obstacle you face with your fitness can be improved with the right intervention. Oftentimes, all a person needs is quality strength & mobility training with exceptional coaching support.
My goal is to help you fill gaps in your programming so you can feel confident, strong and mobile!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I coached high school wrestling and wrestled through college
- I'm an avid fly fisherman and love the Olympic Peninsula
- I've been featured in Men's Health magazine
- I'm actively training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu when I'm not chasing after my two year old daughter
- I trained with a Russian sports doctor in conditioning & rehab
My passion for martial arts has shaped the way I approach health and fitness. Join me in the STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO for a training experience that encourages growth no matter where you begin.
THE STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO SPICES THINGS UP
You don't have to wonder if you are getting in all the right exercises for a balanced workout. And, you'll choose your experience by blending the right mobility program with an optimal strength program for you. You'll approach your goals one step at a time and with whole community sharing the same mission - to create sustainable and lasting change.
Our goal with this program is to keep your joints healthy and your muscles strong and supple
So you can move through the world confidently and with greater ease. And, you'll be joining hundreds on the same mission!
Are you looking for mobility training only?
TRY OUR NEW 12-WEEK MOBILITY DOJO FOUNDATIONS
Or, explore follow along routines, exercise tutorials and participate in mobility challenges! Whether you're just looking for healthy exercises to add to your already busy training schedule or you are looking to ease back into regular movement this is a great option.
Are you new or just returning to exercise?
BLEND OUR MOBILITY DOJO FOUNDATIONS WITH OUR STRENGTH DOJO FOUNDATIONS
You'll build the foundations required for both mobility and strength over the course of 12 weeks. You'll complete 3 strength training sessions each week and 3 short mobility sessions per week for 12 weeks. After 12 weeks you can repeat the foundations program or bump up into our main Strength Dojo program for an extra challenge.
Are you ready for a higher intensity program that prioritizes mobility training?
COMBINE OUR STRENGTH DOJO PROGRAM WITH OUR MOBILITY DOJO FOUNDATIONS
We begin a new training cycle every 4 weeks and offer a choice of 2, 3 or 4 strength workouts per week. All strength workouts include a mobility warm up but you also have the option of adding our 12-Week Mobility Dojo Foundations. This will add 3 mobility sessions/week that you can practice on rest days or before other physical hobbies.
Are you a professional interested in an educational experience?
EXPLORE TUTORIALS, LIVE Q&A'S, CHALLENGES AND MORE
Whether you're a personal trainer, chiropractor, physio or manual therapist, you'll be interested in the educational experience we provide - combining strength training with applied neuroscience.
WHATEVER YOUR INTEREST...
YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS BETTER HEALTH STARTS HERE
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN THE
STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO
View quick videos so you can get a visual and keep moving!
Read common cues for each exercise to check your form!
Review in-depth instructions to tackle more challenging exercises!
Choose Your Exercise
Pick alternatives or request modifications for each exercise!
Get feedback on your technique to make sure you're hitting the target!
Send Private Messages
Get expert coaching support every step of the way!
AND, YOU'LL BE JOINING A COMMUNITY
ON THE SAME MISSION
We have found that when you join a community that shares similar interests and obstacles and you are working towards the same result it is easier to stay motivated, focused and inspired.
- BONUS #1: IN-DEPTH VIDEO TUTORIALS We include over 140 mobility tutorials and over 100 strength exercise tutorials to support your movement practice with the library growing by 10-20 tutorials every single month.
- BONUS #2: MOBILITY FOLLOW ALONG ROUTINES We currently offer 10 different routines you can follow to mobilize your joints and we add 2 new routines every month. These are a great option if you don't have the time to commit to the 12-Week Mobility Dojo Foundations program but would like to target a specific body part or follow a total body mobility routine whenever you have time.
- BONUS #3: LIVE CALLS & REPLAYS We host live Q&A's 2x/week to cover topics chosen by members and offer replays if you cannot make the call. We currently have over 50 live replays covering topics like how to progress out of chronic pain, whether the role of fascia is really that important, how to build greater body awareness with an RPE score, how to fuel your body, hundreds of exercise technique breakdowns and more!
You'll never feel alone in your journey
and will gain confidence and motivation as you begin to see results!
BONUS #4: ACCESS THE FUEL DOJO
OUR NUTRITION & BREATH WORK SUPPORT GROUP!
When you join today you'll also be subscribing to our support group specifically dedicated to helping you navigate how to fuel your body for optimal health. There are 2 key components for optimal fuel: 1) Nutrition and 2) Respiration. Begin by assessing your breathing scores so you can gauge the impact your breathing may be having on your pain and performance.JOIN THE WAITLIST
HOW IS THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
There are a lot of training programs out there. But there is only one that is...
Integrating the science
of strength and conditioning with the tools of applied neuroscience.
Prioritizing your health
by blending mobility and strength training into one cohesive practice.
Providing expert coaching
It's not just an app! You'll be coached by industry leading experts.
YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF WONDERING
WHY DO THESE WORKOUTS FEEL SO GOOD?
What people are saying...
"I was afraid to get out of bed because I wasn't sure what was going to be achy or painful."
In this episode of The KRUSE ELITE Podcast, I interview Strength & Mobility Dojo member, Dr. Shaun Puro. Shaun came to us during our very first hip mobility challenge and has been crushing it ever since. He describes how he began in chronic, full body pain to the point where he was afraid to get out of bed in the morning, and how integrating this work has been a game changer for him. Not only that, Shaun is a Chiropractic Doctor who is successfully helping his patients out of pain using the tools he has learned from us in this program. Listen to the full podcast episode to learn more about Shaun and his personal and professional journey.
"Since I joined the Dojo I'm back to my old tricks and then some..."
"I used to scroll YouTube and Instagram looking for that magic exercise, that magic thing, that one routine...that would help with my pain and would make me more mobile. And with KRUSE ELITE's mobility and strength training, I've stopped my search."
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you join the STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO, try the program and it just doesn't feel like the right fit, I will give you a full refund within the first 14 days! No questions asked.
You don't have anything to lose!
But, I don't want you to join just to spy on the program, to look for a quick fix or to piecemeal a program with other things you are trying.
I want you to go all in!
I want you to join the STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO because you are looking for:
- A solid strength & mobility training program that increases your confidence in your abilities
- A technical coach who can encourage you to practice things that are hard at a pace that works for you
- A resource to tap into when you need to problem solve physical obstacles
Try it for 14-Days and if it's just not your jam, ask for your money back!
Let's cover some logistics to make sure you feel confident in this investment!
What equipment do I need?
Do I need strength training experience?
Are the workouts follow along?
How long is a training cycle?
How long are the workouts?
Are the LIVE Q&A's recorded?
How long is the commitment?
How do I cancel my subscription?
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE
STRENGTH & MOBILITY DOJO?
Join us in the dojo where we practice fundamental strength and mobility training mixed with a whole lot of fun, dynamic movement and expert coaching!JOIN THE WAITLIST